The Repose Wellness Institute for Movement and Study
- Classic Hatha – early morning M,W,F 60 or 90 minute option (first half hour meditation and pranayama)
- Prenatal Yoga – A full-hour class focused on full-body health, relaxation techniques and more!
- Healing Good Feeling Good – A Yoga and Intuitive Movement fusion class created specifically based on the students’ needs.
- Yin for You – Hands-on/assisted restorative yoga based specifically on individual students needs that day.
- Shiatsu-Thai for Couples – Learn how to stretch and move your own body in a way that feels great WHILE stretching and massaging your partner so that they feel great!
- Three-Sisters Tutorial for Couples/Partners/Birth Teams – Informational and practical session on what is happening in the body and HOW different massage techniques, facilitated movements and solo movements can help your baby find a comfortable position and your body be as prepared for birth as possible!
- Moon Salutations – Join us in celebration on each Full and New Moon for a very special and specific movement ritual and practice
- 108 Sun Salutations – Join us in celebration on each Solstice and Equinox for a very special and specific movement ritual and practice.
Women Who Run With The Wolves Reading Group
- Meets weekly for 1 hour, ongoing. More than just a book club! Read aloud together and discuss as we go along!
Cross-sections of Tarot
- Astrology and Chinese Medicine – 6 sessions over 12 weeks – Every other FULL weekend – Friday 7pm- Sunday noon
The Artist’s Way
- 12 week course meeting one evening per week for 2 hours. Unlock your inner creative in this group-directed study of Julia Cameron’s classic guide “The Artist’s Way”
- 8 week course (meeting one evening per week for 2 hours) of study and movement reading Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss and The Eight Human Talents by Gurmukh